Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

Hey, It's Julie! Today is one of my favorite days of the year. Earth Day! I love doing different small things to help save the Earth. For Earth Day this year, I went to the park to pick up litter, and then I just enjoyed the outdoors (and made sure to wear green to show my Earth Day spirit!) I also brought my bunny, Nutmeg, with me! Do some Earth-friendly things today (And everyday!) Here are some Earth Day pictures.



"Look, some litter! I should put this in the garbage."


"There we go!"


Nutmeg sitting on my lap on a bench outside


"Smile, Nutmeg!" Heehee

6 comments:

♥Rose♥ said...

Cute! Julie looks so pretty in the first picture!
Good job in supporting the Earth!
Happy Earth Day!

~Rose

Wendy said...

Very pretty Julie! And I love Earth Day too. I also love bunnies!

Leah said...

glad to see you are participating in Earth Day! great pictures.

Quinlyn said...

Happy Earth Day! I love Nutmeg!

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute! Nutmeg is so cute; I love bunnies and hope to get one myself, someday!

That's also great that you picked up litter. Great job :D
-Gabriella

rainbowsunshine16 said...

You guys are great at this kind of stuff I love it!!
Cozmo