Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Doll Exchange and A Surprise!

Hey! It's Ivy! This is the first time I have ever written on here. I'm not even Abbey & Chloe's doll. I'm Rayvn's doll. You know, the one from www.adayinthelifeofAG.blogspot.com. Anyway, Abbey gave Mia to Rayvn and Rayvn gave me to Abbey (for a while). Abbey wanted me for a few days to take some pictures of me for a photography contest. I feel so special! Tee hee :) I get to hang out with Sonali everyday this week! It's so exciting! Anyway, this picture is not for the photography contest, but It was taken today.


IMG_4922



Okay. It's Abbey and Chloe now. We know the title said "Doll Exchange and a SURPRISE"
So I guess there has to be a surprise :) Welllll, the other night, we ordered some items from
AG and they are coming in about 6, 7, or 8 days. We might post clues later (probably not), but
we'll just say that it's a pretty big surprise. You are free to guess, if you like. We'll make a new
post when it comes.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooh, a new doll? Exciting!

And wow, Ivy is very pretty. And I'm surprised that build-a-bear shirt fit so well... they're usually pretty big!

Abbey and Chloe said...

Wendy- Yes, we had to clip the Build A Bear shirt in the back. It works great though, when you are taking pictures from the front! :)

Anonymous said...

OH boy you girls sure do have alot of parties.and photo shoots..Ivy
I love your shirt.. have fun with Sonali!
Can hardly wait to find out about the big surprise.. I'll bet I can guess??

Manny

Libby said...

Please post clues! And so cute, Ivy!

Unknown said...

Ooh! I'm VERY excited!

Abbey and Chloe said...

Thanks for all the comments! We MIGHT post clues... maybe.
Oh, and sorry Nanny. You can't guess because you already know tee hee :)