Saturday, June 6, 2009

Julie and her Playmobil

Hey! It's Julie. When I saw Inky's ( http://inkyp.livejournal.com/) post, I remembered how much I loved playing with my Playmobil. So I found my old set with the sea lion and the seal and went outside to play with it. You cab actually fill the pool up with water! I had so much fun. Here's some pictures.

P6051428

P6051430

P6051431


(Oh, and Abbey and Chloe want me to tell you that the surprise is coming in 2, 3, or 4 days and they'll make a post when it comes. I wish they would stop talking about it. Because I don't even know what the surprise is, and it's kind of getting on my nerves!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Julie..that was quite a day you had playing outside with your Playmobil..what fun! you will likely want your friends to join you next time?however the seals seem to be enjoying the swim...

"sealed" with a kiss,

manny

Abbey and Chloe said...

^^Thanks for the comment Nanny! Julie says she is going to make ALL of her sisters love Playmobil. Good luck with that, Julie. Teehee :P

Lucy Kenelly said...

hi guys! i really like your blog! do you mind if i add it to my fave list?

~pioneerfan04 AG doll gang from www.samanthassisters.blogspot.com

:o)

1god said...

Awww that's so cute,your
Julie is so cute:)