Sunday, July 5, 2009

Contest Pictures

Hey, It's Abbey. First I just want to say "Thanks so much, Rayvn, for letting me use Ivy for the contest. I had so much fun taking pictures and Ivy had tons of fun with Sonali". Okay, that was for my friend Rayvn:) Okay, as you might know, Rayvn let me use her doll Ivy so I could enter her in a doll photography contest and take pictures of her. I just want to show you guys all of my entries. I really hope you like them!

IMG_4983
Ivy's hero is Edna from "The Incredibles"

IMG_5153
Ivy Hangs up some Clothes on the Clothesline

P6051475
Ivy and Julie Walk up the Long Stairs at the Beach

IMG_5550
Ivy Enjoying some of her Favorite Things

P7011638
Anything Goes- We decided to be totally random, and go on the roof!

PS- The winner of the Talent Show/Competition was Aimee! Thanks to everyone who voted!

7 comments:

Kendall said...

What great pictures! Good luck in that contest! :)

And yay for Aimee, I voted for her! :)

~Starr

Avery Voisin said...

Ivy looks great! Those pictures are amazing! Good luck in the contest.
Congrats, Aimee!

~Avery~

Unknown said...

Hey Abbey!
Those pictures are amazing! I love the clothes one, and the roof one is adorable to! I love looking at your picasa web albums! You take such great pictures. Congrats to Amy!
Mia

Wendy said...

Awesome pics! Ivy looked great. I think the line one was especially creative. =)

OldFashionGirl said...

Wonderful Pictures!

Unknown said...

Hi!
No we didn't get the name from you, Hallie's writing a book with a girl named Haydn. We weren't trying to copy anyone. Actually, we got the name from A doll that's on Youtube, but that was about three months ago. Sorry if you think we're copying you!

Charlotte said...

Where did you get doll sized pocky sticks???
Yum!!!

Charlotte