Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey guys! I'm back from my long stay at Rayvn's house. I am so glad to be home, even though I loved spending time with Ruthie and Zoey. Ivy went back to Rayvn's house when I came back home. Both Ivy and I had so much fun on our stays. The fun thing about coming back home after a long stay is that you get smothered in hugs and everybody wants to talk to you :) Oh, and I got some pictures taken of me, too! Here they are.

PS- Abbey and Chloe made a YouTube Channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/AGsisters
If you have a YouTube, feel free to comment! They only have one video up so far..

IMG_6053

IMG_5996

7 comments:

agdanceprincess1993 said...

i love that you have kept mias hair in the original braid. could post some up close pictures of her braid because i took out the braid but i want to try to put it back in but i cant find any good pictures. i would realy like that. i love the first picture of mia

Wendy said...

Hi Mia! I'm glad you had a good time! Sounds cool. =)

Avery Voisin said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you and Ivy had a good time switching places. I love thos pictures of you!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic photography!!! My camera or yours?
love,
mommy

Abbey and Chloe said...

Thanks, mother :) Hmm.. I think It was your camera. OUR camera! :P

1god said...

Cute pics:)

Damsels-in-Dress said...

I love your photos! They are all so stunning.