Monday, November 23, 2009

Liberty Jane Outfit Came!

The Liberty Jane Fall Contest '09 outfit came! (It came over a week ago, but Blogger wouldn't let us post pictures) It's called "Ciao, L'autunno" and it is absolutely gorgeous. The quality is amazing and it is always on one of the dolls now :) I only have good things to say about this outfit. Here they are:

Jacket: So soft! I want it for myself!
T-Shirt: Adorable color.
Jeans: Every doll needs a pair of Liberty Jane Jeans.
Boots: Adorable! So soft, I would definitely wear them if they came in my size :)
Belt: Very stylish. I love the purple!
Necklace: Goes with any outfit.

We made a video of Mia wearing the outfit when it first came. Click HERE to see it! You have to watch it! Haha. Just kidding, you don't have to watch it if you don't want to. Here's some pictures:

IMG_7394

IMG_7403

IMG_7398



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning! I think it deserved the prize. I especially love the jeans & jacket!

Hal said...

Great outfit! I like the boots and the jacket. Congratulations on winning the contest!

Sophie Amélie said...

I'm glad you won! :) I love it - it's actually similar to something I'd wear, and I've been itching for AG to make a long sweater jacket similar to the one you designed. It's one of my favorite things to wear in autumn.

Kelly said...

Oh it's so beautiful! It looks wonderfully soft and comfertable!

Looks great!

Avery Voisin said...

That is such a great outfit, I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Hey, are you all doing ok? You haven't been posting much...

Anonymous said...

i really like the outfit! it looks super cute and super comfy! i've heard of liberty jane before, but i wasn't sure if you make it yourself or not. could you tell me by comment.

-thanks!

Felicity Merriman/Julie Albright said...

I actually have a jacket similar to this one except it doesn't have pockets or a clasp and it's a darker color.