Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Been So Long!

Hey, everyone! We're so sorry we haven't updated in such a long time. We usually only like to post if we have pictures, but the PowerShot isn't really working as well as it used to. It's kind of getting old. And the Rebel is currently getting packed up and making it's way to Italy with our Dad! How cool is that? The school he works at is having a trip to Italy, and he gets to go. Maybe when he gets back, we will post a few pictures he took there. But before the camera got packed away, we took a few pictures of Hayden in a new Liberty Jane Patterns T-Shirt we made. (We definitely recommend using LJ Patterns). The rest of her outfit is Liberty Jane, too, but we didn't make it (It's from the Fall Contest Outfit, "Ciao, L'autunno"). We hope to make some jeans, and maybe more tops soon, though. Sewing is really easy with Liberty Jane Patterns. Anyways, the outfit we blogged about in our last post should probably be here soon, and there will definitely be a post and a YouTube video when it comes.

Well, this time, we really will try to update more. It's just hard to take pictures because of the weather. It's really nice outside, but everything is wet , because the snow has just started melting here. We were lucky to find dry spots to take these (below) pictures! As it gets a less wet, we promise there will be more pictures. And, check out Hayden and Quinn's new post, if you'd like. Well, that's all for now.

-Abbey & Chloe


IMG_3831

IMG_3805

10 comments:

Gabrielle said...

So cute. I wanna get some LJC stuff!

Annie (larkin) said...

So modern and cute! I love LJ clothes!

Queen Lucy

Annie (larkin) said...

So modern and cute! I love LJ clothes!

Queen Lucy

Wendy said...

Lovely outfit! LJ is awesome. We want to start sewing with their patterns. We've heard very good things.

Cali Hazelwood said...

I love your outfit, Hayden! Liberty Jane does make adorable clothes. :)
I can't wait to find out what outfit you got. Perhaps Liberty Jane as well???

Cali***

Avery Voisin said...

Hayden is stunning! I love her outfit, it is very nice. The shirt looks great. How I wish I could sew :P
-Brooke

aglaniekid said...

WOW!! YOU ARE SO Prretty! which doll are you?? I want your outfit

Lanie Holland

AWESOMEAG.COM

CHECK IT OUT TODAY!!

♥Ruth-Ann♥ said...

I love your outfit and photographs! You did a good job sewing the shirt. Liberty Jane is awesome! And that outfit totally deserved to win the contest.

I hope the snow has melted where you are! It's supposed to to snow Friday here :'(

Sitara says your dad has an awesome job, btw. Going to Italy, how cool is that?

& thank you so much for the comment on my spring fling post!

~Sonali (on Ruthie's account)

Sonali Matthews said...

I have that doll, and can you buy the cardi, its so beautiful, btw I followed you, I only have 4 followers, please look at my blog!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!