Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Liberty Jane and Photos

Spotted: Ruthie and Sonali having a small conversation by the barn. March 20th, 2010.

P3202003
"Hey, Sonali. Isn't it a gorgeous day?" said Ruthie.

P3202007
"It is, isn't it? A perfect day to play by the barn." exclaimed Sonali

P3202009
"I agree," nodded Ruthie. "Would you like an apple I picked from the tree?"

P3202019
"Sure, Ruthie. But that looks like a Liberty Jane bag to me."

P3202022
"No, silly. I was collecting the apples in this bag!" said Ruthie, laughing, as she nudged an apple close to her friend.

P3202023
"Well, of course I'd like an apple, then." said Sonali, with a smile.

P3202030
"Oh, and speaking of Liberty Jane. Did you know that Abbey and Chloe won second place in the Facebook portion of their Valenspring Contest? And their blogging friend, Sitara won second in the YouTube portion!"

"That's so exciting! I wonder which outfits they'll choose. I just love wearing Liberty Jane." beamed Sonali.

P3202031
"Me, too." said Ruthie. "Well, it looks like it's time for me to go finish up my homework. Bye, Sonali!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! So creative :D
~Nicki

Cali Hazelwood said...

Very cute photos! I love how you french-braided Sonali's hair. :)

Also, congrats on winning 2nd Place on the Facebook portion! That's awesome!

Cali***

Anonymous said...

That was cute and creative! I loved the little apple in the Liberty Jane bag. Ruthie and Sonali are so cute together. :)

Charlotte said...

Cute cute cuteeeeee!!!!!
Can't wait to see what you get from LJ!!!!!!!!

- katie - said...

Awesome! Great pictures!
Congrats on 100 followers and 2nd place in LJ!

Avery Voisin said...

Very cute! :) The photos are wonderful. Ruthie and Sonali are stunning! Congrats on 2nd place, I can't wait to see what outfits you and Sitara choose.

Sonali Beth Lynne Matthews said...

Go Abbey & Chloe, and go Sitara! :)
I love both of your photography, and designs not to mention!

Congrats...again!
-Sonali

Camille said...

Neat post! Both you and Sitara are amazing at photography, whereas, me, I'm not very good at it. Congrats on the win.. I hope to see more pictures soon. :D

Lexii said...

That is such a cute post!

And congratulations to you and Sitara! (Again) Hehe :)

-Jess & Lexii :)

♥Ruth-Ann♥ said...

I love your photos! <3 My favourites are the second picture of Sonali, the first one with the apple (I'm so hungry now, hehe!), and the one of Ruthie. Your clothes are beautiful too.
Congratulations again! I look forward to seeing what you chose :D and thank you!

~Ruthie & Sitara

Sabine Aurore Bouchard said...

Very cute...I just loved your pictures. You are a very talented photographer.