Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ciao, Bloggers!

Hi, everyone! Gwen here.

I just wanted to let you all know that Abbey, Chloe, and I will be on a camping trip until the 26th. Since they are taking me along, expect lots of photos when we get back.

I've packed my suitcase, and I'm so excited to head out tomorrow morning. Abbey and Chloe say I packed way too much clothing, but I say; "It's better to have too many clothes, than to have none at all!"

Also, Abbey and Chloe's Flickr photostream has been somewhat organized, so go check it out, if you'd like.

See you soon,

Gwenyth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun camping Gwen! Also Gwen, my sisters think you can never have too many clothes while going on vacation!

Sam:) said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see the photos! Knowing you guys, I'm sure they'll be beautiful! Also Gwen, there's no such thing as too many clothes! :)

~Sam♥